Monday 5 April 2010

mood swings

Assalamualaikum wbt...

my feeling not so stable lately...sad...happy...grumpy...mixed feeling...
it's depend on the situation,depend on what happened previously determine what will i feel...
sometimes,i will be very happy...then at the same time i will totally change to be sad or grumpy...
everytime i try to be myself,be strong...and at the same time also i fail...
lately.my tears are like waterfall....it's just drain crazily...easily disturbed with the sensitive issue...
better not to think what others's thinking...but since i live in this small community, i can't do that...can,if i live far from others,don't bother what others's doing,saying or thinking....
make me want to go home,be with my mother,share my feeling and sadness...
men not understand women feeling...they just take everything for granted...take everyting as simple as they think...
if i could go to the past time,i would like to live with my parents until their last breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment